Your cart is empty
How to carve a Halloween pumpkin with cookie cutters?
We all know that cookie cutters are not useful only in the kitchen. Many of you are using them for working and crafting with Fimo modelling clay, clay dough, carding wool and similar. BUT have you ever thought about carving your pumpkin with Halloween cookie cutters? We have a simple and entertaining working procedure for you. Do not hesitate to visit our web shop and discover our Halloween collection.
- Choose your Halloween cookie cutters and some beautiful pumpkin.
- Place the selected cookie cutters in the desired place and hammer them in. You can use a cooking spoon instead of a hammer too.
- Don’t hammer the cookies cutters too deep in. They should stick out a bit so that it’s easy to pull them out in the end.
- Cut open the top and scoop all the goop with a spoon out.
- Using pliers, pull the cookies cutters out of the pumpkin.
- put the candle in, open the lid - and you can place your work of art in the garden so that everyone can admire it!
And how do you carve your pumpkin? Share your ideas with us easily on Facebook or Instagram!