Your cart is empty
Watch the video on our facebook page: https://bit.ly/2JywbmN
Linzer: Traditional Austrian recipe from ChezVera: https://bit.ly/2CQK12n
Cookie cutters of various shapes for Linzer: https://bit.ly/2RprcaG
How to bake Linzer without stress?
1) The dough is easier to work if cold. Put the dough into the fridge for 1-2 hours. Always leave the rest of the dough that you do not roll out yet in the fridge.
2) The cakes are nicer if you roll out the dough to 3 mm or less.
3) To make the cutting out easy, put the cookie cutter in the flour before.
4) First, cut out the bases and put them on the baking paper. Then, cut out the middle of half of the cookies with a mini cookie cutter.
5) If the dough gets stuck in the middle of a mini cookie cutter, do not put it out right away. Continue cutting, the dough will come out on the top.